Monday, August 8, 2016

Grandparents are Gifts

Grandparents are Gifts

I just want to take a minute and brag about my grandparents.  People always ask me about my family and so I always have the opportunity to show these pictures of my grandparents and great grandparents.  People are always so shocked when they see my great grandparents! haha.  They´re like, they are still alive?  What a blessing!  Are they members too?  I’m like yep, they are members and they are still living and breathing.  I am so grateful for my grandparents, I miss them all so much!  I’m grateful for the example they all have been to me in my life.  I am so grateful they all have entered into the temple and made covenants with our Savior and Heavenly Father.  I am grateful that I have relationships and memories with all of them! 

Grandma Smith, Happy Birthday a little while ago!  I love you and miss you!  I pray for you everyday!  Love you Grandpa Smith, thanks for all your support and love!  Thanks for always being there for me and being Christ like examples.  You raised the greatest son in the world as my daddy.  I’m excited to visit you in St. George when I get home!  

To my twinzie Grandpa Schauerhamer, who is one of my besties, miss you lots!  I’m excited to ride bikes with you when I get back!  I miss your jokes and laughing at you.  Happy Birthday to my Grandma Cindy who is just like my sweet mommy, the two women I look up to so much.  I love you and miss you!  

I love you Grandma & Grandpa Headman, you are both my pride and joy!  It’s not everyday you get to say your great grandparents are still around!  I can’t wait to see you again and get a hug and kiss from both of you!  Happy 88th birthday grandma!  What an accomplishment!  I hope you have a big celebration!  Grandpa Headman, don’t worry!  I’m staying away from all the boys here in Brazil, always triple arm length away.(;  I love you all so much!!

Sister Smith



Great-Grandpa & Great-Grandma Headman


Grandpa & Grandma Schauerhamer


Grandpa & Grandma Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment