Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 31

Fasting + Praying = MIRACLES
Week 31--Feb. 22, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jennifer Schauerhamer Smith. The most amazing, loving, giving, selfless person I have ever met.  My mommy is the most happy, optimistic, passionate person.  She is a wonderful example of dedicating her life to the Savior, her husband, and her kids.  She is my best friend, my hero, and my angel.  I honestly don’t know what I did to get such an incredible woman for my mom.  I wouldn’t be out here if it weren’t for her love, support, testimony, and all she has taught me.  I am truly sooooo blessed and grateful for her.  If you happen to see her today give her a hug and kiss for me...because I am a little unable to do that!  I LOVE YOU BEAUTFUL WOMAN!!!  Happy 36th BIRTHDAY!!  You´re gorgeous!  Ps. If you erase this and don’t post it on my blog for the world to see I may just throw a Brazilian coconut through this screen...(;  I love you mommy!  (Aleece and Ry Ry clean the kitchen for mommy today)

This week has been the biggest blessing EVER!!  Everything is clearing up from all the stuff I talked about!!  (: Okay so it’s been a little hard here in Caldas Novas because we haven’t been having much success.  So 2 weeks ago Sister Kendell and I decided to do a fast to find investigators that can be baptized.  Nothing was really happening but I wasn’t worried.  I could feel and I just knew Heavenly Father had someone close that he has been preparing.  Can I just say fasting and praying brings miracles, like it says in the scriptures when the sons of Moisah were the most awesome missionaries and fasted and prayed and then had much success. Woot! Woot!!  So whenever we are walking in the street, and see someone in their house, I like to talk to them and ask if we can share a message.  This week we found this adorable family!  Rodrigus and Sisila and their daughter Carolina.  Rodrigus is 68 and he is elect!  He is getting baptized this week!!!(((:  The Lord is always preparing someone here for us, in every area!  We just have to work hard, pray, fast, and be lead by the spirit to find them....AND KEEP THE FAITH!!  Rodrigus is so amazing.  He said after we gave the lesson of the 1st vision he went and read the pamphlet all by himself and prayed and he felt the spirit so strong!  The other day we gave the family the Word of Wisdom lesson.  Rodrigus only has problems with drinking coffee, and he said “oh yes, I have heard something about coffee not being good for you, but I wasn’t sure.  Now that I know Joseph Smith, a prophet from God, received revelation about this I will stop.”  After the lesson I was like YEAH BAM!  This is why you need to have a testimony of Joseph Smith in order to keep this commandment!! AHHH  He is so awesome!! 

We also were knocking on doors and found the most incredible lady!!  She has a gift of seeing angels!  I will write about her next week...she has shared some really special experiences with us that are super sacred AHHH!  She is amazing!  When she heard about Joseph Smith and saw the picture, she started crying because she has had experiences like this...SHE IS AMAZING!!!  After she gets married legally, Patricia will get baptized!!

I love you all!  I hope you have a wonderful week!!

-Sister Smithie poo (:


My house!




No comments:

Post a Comment