Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 36!

Our Savior's Gift
Week 36-- March 28, 2016

My companion is super awesome!!(:  Dad, don’t get too excited, but before her mission she went to the RUSH concert!  I may or may not have had to sing the first line of Tom Sawyer….(;  Oh and don’t ask how old her boyfriend is, that is a different story.  Sister Kendell has seen all the movie classics we´re talking, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Far and Away, It’s a Wonderful Life, Princess Bride, The Scarlet Pimpernel, etc.  This whole week we have been singing ooooooh, oooh, a man can’t sleep, when he sleeps with sheeep, BAM (clap our hands)!  Oh, its the best hehe(; 

On May 8th I get to TALK TO YOU GUYS!!(:  This week is CONFERENCE YOU GUYS!!  I am so excited!!!  Everyone tune in and take good notes because everything our prophets and apostles say are inspired and revelation that we all NEED to know!!

Okay Kylie, can you please get a job with Disney or the Liahona because...they need help with their drawings.  P.S.  I love you and miss you and Elder Contreras thinks you are wayyyy beautiful, he wanted me to tell you!

So yesterday was one of the very best most special Easters EVER!!  During Relief Society I had so many thoughts, I was crying and feeling the spirit so strong, it was so special!  The atonement of Jesus Christ is so wonderful!  It’s for all of us and yet it’s so personal.  Our Savior knows every sorrow, every sin, the guilt we feel, everything that we don’t want others to know about.  He has felt every pain we’ve ever gone through, are going through, and will go through.  He knows the blessings we need, he knows the desires of our hearts, and he knows who we are and who we can become.  He suffered for us so we don’t have to suffer.  Because of him we don’t have to feel the pain, the sadness, the sorrow, the guilt, because we can be forgiven of the things we have done wrong and we can become a little better tomorrow.  We don’t have to cry or be sad about a loved one passing away because death has no sting, we will live again, just like our Savior.  He paid the price, because of Him, we have an infinite atonement, it’s perfect.  We have this gift that is perfect and that is free, but he doesn’t force us to take it!  He lets us choose.  We get to choose if we want to become better, if we want to have God in our life.  He is always there, it is us that decides to have him in our life or not.  He never leaves our side, it is us that leaves his side.  The next time you are suffering, the next time you feel alone, just remember someone so great, so wonderful has already been there so you don’t have to.  Just remember, our perfect, magnificent brother has been through more than you or I will ever go through.  We can live in faith, hope, trust, and always have love and gratitude in our hearts for our Savior and know that every trial, every challenge we face here, we can overcome, with Him. 

I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!!!  I love him and I am so grateful for what he did for you and me!!

Have a great week!!

-Sister Smithie poo

Our last picture with Cosme and Daman before they moved to another area :( 


This is literally a picture of me in action, I didn't know Sister was taking the next 2 pictures.  This is what the doors look like in Brazil!  
We clap at peoples doors, but if they don't come I knock super loud with my umbrella.  I'm obnoxious I know..but I mean come on!  This is salvation we are talking about! ehhee!  And sometimes they have this speaker phone thing that we press.  So we do one of those 3 to things to get them to come to the door.

I want this tree in my ward too!!(: 

EU AMO ANDANDO NA RUA EM BRAZIL!!! 


 GUYS look at the circus..isnt it cute?
I love this STUFF!!!!!!! 


This memeber in Rio Verde made this journal for me(:^And gave it to Sister Amaral and they gave it to me! Isn't it so pretty!!(:
 This street is beautiful!


Look at this goat, or lamb I can't remember what it was. 

I love my companion(:

This was my planner I made for last transfer and this one is for this transfer 
the eu sei que ele vive is for now.

 This picture is of me and Sister Kendell walking up to a house isn't it beautiful?! 
This day was a rough one. Fasting, addresses that didn't exist, pouring rain. haha 
 Just look at our faces (;
 This Book, The Book of Mormon, 
O LIVRO DE MORMON EVERYONE!! 
It is sooo true(:



 I did Sisters hair all cute and stuff (; 

Before photo shop and after..hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment