Sunday, January 30, 2022

                                                     Christmas Miracle

Week 74—Dec. 19, 2016

What an amazing week it has been!!  I am so grateful for my mission presidents. They do everything in their power to help us have a holly jolly Christmas when we are away from home.  Our Christmas party was a BLAST!!  It was super fun and spiritual.  I am so grateful for their love and devotion to our Savior Jesus Christ. They were both sick and not feeling good but they continued to do what the Lord has called them to do!  They are awesome examples, I want to be just like them when I grow up someday hehhee, especially Sister Bührer, she is so amazing! 

 

This week we had a Christmas miracle and our investigator Taliesin got baptized.  You guys he is 8 and he is the most pure, spiritual, intelligent 8 year old I have ever met.  Let me tell you the cutest story.  So we were teaching the first vision (I hope I didn’t already tell this story) Anyway, I was teaching the first vision and then I asked Taliesin who he thought Joseph saw in the vision.  His little cousin who is 5 years old says Jesus Christ!  I answered, that is right!  Who else do you think he saw?  Then Taliesin says Heavenly Father! The parents look at each other in amazement because they didn’t know that.  Then, Taliesin’s aunt says, “our kids know more than we do!!”  We all started laughing, but sometimes it is true.  A child is so humble and so pure that they say things that shock the parents, like in Alma 32:23 “little children do have words given unto them many times, which confound the wise and the learned.”  This scripture happened that day.  I know that each one of us can learn by a child’s example.  We all need to be humble and teachable like a little child.  That is why it says it about a million times in the scriptures.  Children are so pure and full of love!

 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I’m excited to talk to ya fam bam on Christmas!!! xoxoxo

 

Com amor, Sister Smith


Sister Smith & Sister Smith 
with Taliesin at his baptism.

My mission President loves In-N-Out.
I surprised him with an In-N-Out hat & shirt for Christmas!

President LOVED the In-N-Out stuff, he got a kick out of it bahahha


When I told her you made the bag, she says to President ``the bag is homemade!!`` haha she said it in english. She loved it mom!!

Our Sun kissed feet!

My package and a letter from My Ashy poo!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment